Poetry Collection Slider

Friday, May 3, 2013

About Us


Nadeem Ahmed is the owner and founder of www.poetrycollection1.blogspot.com. 
i Live in Karachi/ Pakistan and like to designed Urdu Poetry Urdu Shayari, Funny Poetry and Jokes with the help of Photoshop,  Macromedia, Freehand, Inpage and more other Calligraphic Softwares...

I Love to grab knowledge about blogger Tricks, Designs Blogger template, Web Developing and Designing. I am not a professional designer i do designing for my hobby these tricks and pics are developed by me... 

I don't blogging for Money, 
I do blog daily for Hobby, 
Actually i am a Government Officer/Servant, posted in Karachi City and you guys better know about the Government job. In free time i like to spent designing pics and others poetries.. 

So in Free time i love to Spend time on my Blog. 
My Aim to make this blog popular on internet and i wish/hope that you guys help me to promote...

Hit for more information about Author

No comments: